Monday 5 December 2011

What A Mug

Play.com have once again proven to be a disappointment. I would like to know which chuffing moron in their despatch department thought it would be a good idea to send this mug in a cardboard box. Thats right. A cardboard box. A material globally acknowledged for its protective properties. Oh wait... THAT'S BUBBLE WRAP I'M THINKING ABOUT. Again it only cost me a fiver, but this time I was on the rampage and someone was going to get an earful. And someone did. 'Can you hear it rattle? DOES THIS SOUND LIKE HOW A MUG SHOULD SOUND? No. I don't think so either.' To add insult to injury, I have to pay to send the fucking thing back. Well technically that's not true; they'll cover £1.40 return charges. How very generous of them. When I pointed out however that it was approaching Christmas and I would have to stand in a queue for ten or more minutes at the Post Office (I went in to town today and they were queuing out the door at every post office I walked past), he didn't seem to care that this would be a massive waste of my time. I'm a very busy lady I'll have you know, and I can't really afford to be dilly-dallying around in Post Office queues. Quite frankly, I've had enough of play's shitty service and I won't be shopping there again. I advise you to follow my lead. Unless of course, you want to be taken for a mug.
This probably would have  happened when we were hanging anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment