Friday 23 December 2011

I Hate Play.com

So my blog has basically becoming a forum in which I bitch about how useless play.com are. Whatevs. They've really hacked me off AGAIN. I ordered a slanket for my friend under the pretence that it would be delivered in 3-5 working days, but I got an email on Tuesday explaining that the manufacturer hadn't been able to keep up with demand, and that seeing as it was now less than 3-5 working days until Christmas, it probably wouldn't reach me in time. FUCKING BRILLIANT. The point is, I have always though 3-5 working days means your parcel will get delivered 3-5 days after you order it, but according to play it means AFTER IT GETS DESPATCHED. Grrr... Anyway, I've cancelled that order and I am now more angry at play than I ever was. Oh well. Lesson learnt. Three problems is two problems too many for me, and I certainly won't be shopping there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment