Sunday 4 December 2011

Bad Luck

I am a self-confessed crazy cat lady. I have two black kittens and there's A LOT of love for them in my house. Anyway, I was looking for Christmas presents for my mum on play.com, and I stumbled across this. It was perfect! Nicola would love it. Anything to do with cats, especially black cats, and bottoms, are a sure winner when it comes to my mum. So I added it to my basket and waited for it to be delivered.
This is what I ordered. It's funny.

Anyway. They sent me this. You can sense my disappointment. Its a brown dog. I don't want a brown dog. That's not funny. I want a black cat. Like my kittens at home. What am I going to do with a brown dog?! It only cost me a fiver and I really can't be bothered with the hassle of returning it, so now it sits on my desk in its packaging laughing at me. 

This is what I got.
It looks like a dog version of the Lindt chocolate reindeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment