Wednesday 7 December 2011

Caroline Cradle-Snatcher

Caroline Flack, (yeah I don't really know who she is either) can't understand why society doesn't accept the massive 15 year age gap between her and her toyboy Harry Styles. YOU'RE NEARLY TWICE HIS AGE CAROLINE! I know in ten years time she won't be, but its just weird at the moment. If they were 30 and 45, we would probably be more accepting. But they're not. Even though I'm only two years older than him I find it hard to get excited when I see him. I feel like Gary Glitter hanging around the school gates, and not in a good way. They're just babies. I doubt his testicles have even dropped fully! Furthermore, she's 32. Shouldn't she be focussing on finding a husband and having children? Her body clock is ticking. I know not all women want children bah blah blah, but she's getting on, and she's going to fall off the shelf if she's not careful. Time is not on her side. My problem isn't the age gap, its his actual age. He's 17. 17 for Christ Sake! He's not even legally an adult yet. He was photographed leaving her house this morning having stayed the night and I hope all that happened was bed time stories and hot milk. I can't decide if this is one big publicity stunt for her or not. I seriously think she needs to reassess her life choices though.

No comments:

Post a Comment