Tuesday 20 December 2011

Courtney Needs Some New Shoes

With all the fame and fortune that Courtney Stodden has received recently you'd have thought she would have gone out and bought herself some lovely new stuff. However, I've noticed (in all the hours I've wasted googling the soon-to-be-trainwreck that is her life), THAT SHE ONLY HAS ONE PAIR OF SHOES! And they're shiny silver hooker shoes. I mean if you're only going to buy one pair of shoes you should think about investing in something sensible like a nice pair of flat boots or a pair of trainers (sneakers, Courtney, if you're reading this). It's not even like she's buying nice clothes with all that money I presume is being thrown her way, because all she ever wears is underwear. And not the nice kind. The horrible, hard-core slut kind. The kind you see in the Daily Sport. Perhaps we've misjudged her though, and she's actually being smart enough to save her money for a house and her future... PAHAHAHAHA!

It's not even like they fit her properly; her
toes are coming right over the from of them.

I've seen her wear these bad-boys too many times. She's worn them on a shopping spree, on a visit to santa, when she said 'hi' to photographers (The type of hi where you undo your coat and flash your boobs. Don't deny it. We've all done it.), and even to church (well the bible is full of whores...).  I feel it's time for her to invest in some new shoes, even if it is another pair of 8 inch stripper heels. I've done some research, and I've found these: http://www.discountstripper.com/tipjar-709-5.aspx. I think she'll like them. They're my personal favourites. Multi-use too as Doug can pop the last remaining shreds of his dignity into them while she's walking all over him and ruining his career. I'm also a big fan of these: http://www.discountstripper.com/treasure-7021-1.aspx. They say 'I'm classy and I know it'. I mean, whats more classy than pearls?! Especially pearls in a display case?! They just scream sophistication and wealth.

Having made some fun of the poor girl, I would just like to say that I genuinely do applaud her. Good for her finding a commodity people are jumping at the chance to buy; she's obviously slightly more intelligent than she's given credit for given that she's kept the press interested for so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment