Wednesday 7 December 2011

I Went Out. And I Was Freezing.

I hate going to clubs that are too stingy to splash out on air-conditioning (cough Tokyo cough). You get all hot and sweaty and your hair gets messed up and your make-up starts melting off your face. Well this is what happens to me anyway. It's not pretty. It's part of the reason I smoke. Last night we went to BPM (it will always be called BPM freshers; none of this Bar Salvation shit please), AND IT WAS FREEZING. It was so cold me and Whyman spent a good 15 minutes in the toilets warming ourselves under the hand dryers.  Do BPM want us to catch colds and die?! Do they not realise that when you drink, all the capillaries come to the surface of your skin and you lose loads of heat anyway?! A lack of heating is nearly as unacceptable as a lack of air conditioning. Sort it out BPM.

Careful. You'll melt that pleather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment