Friday 25 May 2012

'Roll' Model

It's 4:20 bitches! Well actually its not, its 22:43 but thats not the point. Rihanna smokes weed. We all know it. She hardly tries to hide it and I just wanted to pretend for a sec I knew what I was talking about.
Anyway, see what I did with the title there. Role model. 'Roll' model. Because you roll weed. LOL. I understand that girlfriend can do whatever she wants with her life, I just find it selfish that she does it so publicly and in front of so many young impressionable girls. I miss the days when Rihanna was all like 'come mr dj sum pon de replay' in her high tops and low slung jeans. 
On a slightly different note, she got dreads the other day. I have nothing against dreads. (Thats a big fat lie. I do. I think they look dirty and horrible). But anyway, she's kind of been a bit Bob Marley obsessed recently and I feel like the dreads were maybe a little too far and came across as try hard. 
Essentially what I'm trying to say is that she needs to calm the fuck down and assess where her life is going. She's 24. She's young and beautiful, not to mention rich beyond belief. If she doesn't start being more sensible she's going to end up in the 27 Club. And that would be a huge shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment