Thursday 9 February 2012

Nails

I've decided I'm going to start doing more interesting things with my nails (design wise). You only live once, and I don't want to die knowing I could have a multitude of different patterns but I was too boring to do any. Anyway I'm rocking the 'Tuxedo Nail' at the moment. Totally stole it from Kylie Jenner, but whatever. I know there are people who do actual tuxedos with ties and lapels and buttons and stuff on their nails, but I like the simplicity of this. It's really simple too. Well it's really simple on your non-dominant hand (i.e. it's really easy for me to paint my left hand because I'm right handed, but I always cock up my right hand because I have to paint with my left). But I managed. And the other hand looks good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment